Sep 6, 2010

Little joys

Today as I sat down to enjoy coffee flavoured chocolate chip biscuits as a little something sweet after my lunch I had a thought.  Alright, my life may not be going on too well currently and I have too  many things to worry about.  But I do not want to forget the little joys of life just because I am worrying about the big problems in my life.  I want to treasure the moments in life when I do not have anything else on mind and I am just enjoying that one moment.  Being worry free for just a moment.  Those are the little joys of life.  Coffee flavoured chocolate chip cookies? little joy.  Being able to wake up refreshed and happy after a good night's sleep? little joy.  Driving through pouring rains with the radio turned up? little joy.

So what is your little joy moment for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment