Apr 5, 2016

Hello beautiful...

Well I cannot really say that I was on a break and I am getting back to blogging now....I had abandoned this space about 6 years ago....but like the lingering scent of a rose long after it has been hidden in a book and forgotten...the writer in me never forgot....so here I am. A lot has changed and a lot has not too...me writing elaborately long sentences with innumerable ... (the three dots thingy which I forget the name for) has not.  I hope to get back here everyday...because it is most important to find oneself and in fact be constantly in touch with one's inner self because the big bad world has a tendency to make you forget who you are and what you truly desire....

Cheers to new beginnings!!!

And then I hit  "Publish!"...fingers crossed!

2 comments:

  1. Hello dear, it is beautiful article.i read post for good information sharing .but like the rose is beautiful in garden. in best sevice provide in Vehicle towing company.thanku for read the information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts and about kraamcadeau vader. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete