Jun 6, 2010

I owe this one...

Its not everyday you meet someone who is warm and helpful by heart.  I mean we do know we have lots of wolves is sheep's clothing out there but sometimes along the way you meet this wonderful stranger who is so warm and friendly and helpful that it surprises you and makes you glad that there are good souls out there.  I met one wonderful angel like that yesterday and this post simply belongs to her.

I had to visit my friend who lives in a different part of the city, a part I am not too familiar with.  I was lucky to get there without any hassles but I ran out of luck getting back and got lost!!  (I know.. how can you get lost in the city you were born and raised in??  trust me you can...that is Bangalore! ) Then I met this wonderful girl at the bus stop (yes I travel by public transport....all the time.) who not only told me how to get back home but also waited with me till I got the right bus!  And mind you all this while she was letting go all the buses which would have taken her home! And that is a big deal here when you are alone and it is past 8 in the night.  And to her I owe a big....

No comments:

Post a Comment