Jun 8, 2010

The only city in the world I can call home Namma Bengaluru!!

If there were something similar to a  base note in perfumes in life then the base note in my life would definitely be Bengaluru.  The city I call home.  According to Wikipedia the base note of a perfume is the scent that contributes to the depth and solidity of a perfume.  How apt! :-)

On the very top of my to do wish list is that I wish to photograph my city the way I see it.  I have a lifelong worth of memories here almost 90% :-)  But before I get my lazy self to go do that here is an little glimpse of my city


 I got this picture off the WWW and in case I am violating any (un)written law here please contact me so that we can fix that

Updated:  Here is a wonderful blog I found for life in my city  http://bangalore-city.blogspot.com/ Amazing pictures of my most fav city :-)  Enjoy and Thanks Rajesh for such great pictures!

till next time,
Have a good time and don't forget to stop and smell the roses :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment